Littleton has great parks and the city would like to keep them that way. Please respect the parks and be considerate to those who live nearby.
What you need to know:
- All Littleton (and SSPR) parks close every night.
- South Platte Park (Carson Nature Center) close at sunset.
- All others- even Jack Ass Hill- close at 11 p.m.
- No overnight activities are allowed in any park.
- Loud Music and Voices– Have fun but keep the noise at a reasonable level to respect other patrons and neighbors.
- Trash and Recyclables– No trash can? Keep the parks clean and pack it with you.
- Alcohol and glass containers are prohibited in all parks.
- Alcohol may specifically be allowed by reservation and permit, but this must be done ahead of time and fees may apply.
- Smoking marijuana is illegal in public places.
- No Off-Roading– All vehicles must stay on roadways to prevent damage to the parks and trails.
- Watch the speed– neighborhood limits are 25 miles per hour.
If you are in any Littleton parks and see something not allowed, say something to your local authority. If it is an emergency call 911. Otherwise, here there are non-emergency numbers.
- South Suburban Park Rangers 303-435-8227
- Rangers are on duty: Summer until 10 p.m. and Winter until 7 p.m.
- Littleton Police Department-303-794-1551.